2022 Exhibitor Booth for Businesses, Craft Vendors or Non-Profits during the 2022 Summerset Festival.
Please join us for the 2022 Summerset Festival. Exhibitor booths are 10 foot by 10 foot (10×10) and booth areas are pre-assigned during the week prior to the event. If you wish to have a 10×20 booth, please change the booth quantity to two and complete your registration.
Event Date: September 17, 2022
Location: Clement Park, Littleton, ColoradoEvent Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Setup Hours: 6:30am – 9:00am, event day
Teardown Hours: 5:00pm – 7:00pm, event day
- Exhibitors are required to adhere to Colorado’s current COVID 19 guidelines for outdoor events. Attendees will be expected to do the same. Signage will be posted at event entrances if required.
- Exhibitors are required to provide their own safety masks, hand sanitizer, gloves and any other personal protection equipment.
- Should you provide samples; please ensure samples are individually prepared. We also recommend you encourage visitors to use hand sanitizer.
- Exhibitors are required to provide their own 10′ x 10′ tent, tables and chairs. If you do not have your own, we recommend contacting a local event rental company.
- Exhibitors are required to provide their own electrical cords, power strips and other electrical equipment.
- Exhibitors are required to complete and return the exhibitor application. Application is provided by email upon completion of your registration.