2021 Exhibitor Booth for Businesses, Craft Vendors or Non-Profits during the 2021 Summerset Festival – [pending application approval].
Please join us for the 2021 Summerset Festival. Exhibitor booths are 10 foot by 10 foot (10×10) and booth areas are pre-assigned during the week prior to the event. If you wish to have a 10×20 booth, please change the booth quantity to two and complete your registration.
Event Date: September 18, 2021
Location: Clement Park, Littleton, ColoradoEvent Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Setup Hours: 6:30am – 9:00am
Teardown Hours: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Exhibitors are required to adhere to Colorado’s COVID 19 guidelines for outdoor events. Attendees will be expected to do the same. Signage will be posted at event entrances.
- Exhibitors are required to provide their own safety masks, hand sanitizer, gloves and any other personal protection equipment.
- Should you provide samples; please ensure samples are individually prepared. We also recommend you encourage visitors to use hand sanitizer.
- Exhibitors are required to provide their own 10′ x 10′ tent, tables and chairs. If you do not have your own, we recommend contacting a local event rental company.
- Exhibitors are required to provide their own electrical cords, power strips and other electrical equipment.
- Exhibitors are required to complete and return the exhibitor application. Application is provided by email upon completion of your registration.